Welcome to Evaluto.in (the “Service”), provided through https://evaluto.in/ (the “Website”)
What Personal data do we collect?
We strive to collect the minimum of data required to operate Exam.net and provide our services.
When you use Evaluto.net, we will collect and store the following Personal data:
- email address
- telephone number
- log data
- any information that you choose to share with us, for example in an email, website form or survey
The following data will be automatically collected when you use the Service:
- information about your use of the Service;
- content that you publish, upload, or create by using the Service;
- technical data, including the URL you are accessing the Website from, IP address, information about network- and computer capacity, type of browser, language and information about identification and OS.
How do we use your Personal data?
We will never use your information for targeted advertising. We use your Personal data for the following purposes:
- to provide Evaluto.in to you and to make sure you can use it properly;
- to manage and administer your account with us;
- to communicate with you through email or in other ways;
- to improve and develop Evaluto.in;
- to analyze your use of Evaluto.in;
- to maintain technical security and prevent misuse;
- to fulfill any contractual agreements, including protecting our rights, our property and security; and
- to fulfill requirements to comply with applicable laws.
Third Party Services
Evaluto.in may use any third party service to collect your personal information. In that case, Evaluto.in will take reasonable steps to ensure that these third-party service providers are obligated to protect Personal Information on Evaluto.in's behalf.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
Evaluto.in may set and access Eva;uto.in cookies on your computer. We may also set and access device identifiers which could include IP address, user agent information (browser version, OS type and version), and device provided identifiers.
The Website also has enabled the Google Analytics Advertising, which allows Google to collect data about users on our Website, in addition to Google advertising cookies and anonymous identifiers. You may choose to opt out of this by downloading and installing the Google Analytics opt-out add-on.
Changes to This Policy
Evaluto may update this policy at any time. We may notify you about significant changes in the way we treat personal information by sending a notice to your email address or by placing a prominent notice on our site.
If you have any questions, comments, complaints, or concerns regarding this Policy, you can contact us anytime at the following address: email@example.com. We take complaints very seriously and will respond shortly after receiving written notice of your complaint.